Origo Give-Back Donation Program Terms and Conditions:
- The Current Give-Back Program Schedule Credit Calculation Percentage is set at 5% of the donor order excluding postage, taxes and shipping fees.
- The Origo Give-Back Program is available exclusively to non-charity clients, as our charitable organization discounts are already included in our pricing to the charities.
- Credit amount to be calculated on donor’s order value excluding postage, taxes and shipping fees according to the Give-Back schedule current as of the time the donor order is placed.
- The receiving charity may redeem their credit for 20% of the charity’s order value, excluding postage, taxes and shipping fees, to a maximum of $500 per order.
- Recipient charity may redeem their credit only for Origo service fees for direct-marketing campaign orders for the charity.
- Credit may not be used towards postage, taxes or shipping fees.
- Credit will be applied to recipient charity’s account after the remaining balance is paid.
- Credits are non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
- Credits expire 6 months from the date of issue.
- Receiving charities may redeem Origo Give-Back credits to a maximum of up to $5,000 per charity per calendar year.